Essay, Report & Composition Writing
18 Jan 2017 21:24 | Author: User1490083712
| Category: Introduction premarital sex term paper
This is an outline for a cause-and-effect essay about fast food how it become so popular and what its effects have been in the United Arab Emirates. It uses 4 paragraphs and a 3-7-7-3 layout (three sentences in the introduction, seven in the causes paragraph, seven in the effects paragraph, and three in the conclusion).
Effect 2: Families
Effect 3: Economic effects
- Heart Disease
- Less energy
- Family not eating together
- Family not talking over a meal
- Waste of money
- Multinational companies own fast food chains
- New things, desire for change
Conclusion: Three Sentences
- Fast food is tasty but.
- fast food also has a downside
- We need to look after our health in future
Now, click here to see the full Cause and Effect essay.